Our Community : :
See Our Space : :
Page Interworks, P.A. was founded in 1994 by Carl A.R. Page, P.E. in response to the need for high-quality engineering services in Western North Carolina. Since that time, the company has grown steadily to offer mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering services. Our firm is currently practicing nationally in 49 states and involved internationally on various projects.
Our client base consists of architectural firms, corporations, and individual clients with projects ranging from small commercial to large industrial facilities. We understand and are structured to manage:
- Aggressive design schedules
- Client design changes
- Prototype design development
- Critical deadlines associated with today's construction industry
- Every project is unique, presenting specific needs and challenges for the design team. In our firm, projects are assigned based on the best fit for the client and the needs of the particular project.
- Our engineers and designers approach each project with a team mentality, enabling a structure that ensures the best possible service for the client and an engineering design that meets their needs.
- Page Interworks, P.A. is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations. We are committed to designing projects on time, with integrity, imagination, precision, and enthusiasm.